Are you dissatisfied with your sex life and looking to have better sex? You are certainly not alone. It is estimated that more than half of the people in a sexually active relationship would like it to be better. In fact, sexual dissatisfaction is one of the major reasons people in a marriage or relationship become unfaithful and have an affair. This is a great shame, but what many couples lack, however, are ideas on how to improve your sex life. Here are five tips that you can use to get things humming in the bedroom:
- Make sex a special occasion. You don’t need to reserve your sex only to a special occasion, of course, but when was the last time you did something really special? If you are used to ‘grabbing’ sex when you can because of your busy lifestyle, a special ‘sex evening’ or ‘sex weekend’ can do wonders for your relationship and your general well being. Go out to dinner and book a nice hotel. Plan a lovely meal with wine in a romantic setting. Being able to relax and have some distraction from your day to day life can really enhance your libido.
- Choose a different setting. It is amazing how the environment can have a different effect on our thoughts about sex. How about sex on a secluded beach or forest glade?
- Watch an erotic movie together. The Erotic section at your local movie rental library is a great source of movies that can really get you going sexually. Plan a quiet night with some wine, candles and a really sensual movie.
- Visit a swingers club. Aren’t you even slightly curious about what goes on at a swingers club? If you are hesitant about this idea, remember that at such places you will not be put under any pressure to do anything. In fact, the rule of ‘no pressure’ is usually strictly applied. People will be very friendly and welcoming. Owners are also usually quite happy to provide you with a guided tour of the premises as well.
- Play a sex game. You can probably invent your own game but ‘spin the bottle’ and ‘strip poker’, although well known, are still great ways to add some fun to your sex life.
Any effort you put into improving your love life is very worthwhile for the health of your relationship. I hope these better sex tips will give you some ideas.
Want more better sex tips? Get a free tip every day from a leading sex expert delivered free to your email. Visit [http://www.greatsextipoftheday.com]
Michael Andrews is a well-known therapist, author and counselor specialising in couples’ relationships, especially sexual relationships. He is the Director of the Love Sex Institute and produces the Great Sex Tip of the Day at [http://www.greatsextipoftheday.com]
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Michael_J_Andrews/903133